Justice at Stake has released its newest issue of Eyes On Justice, a biweekly electronic newsletter on issues affecting fair and impartial courts. Topics included in this new edition of Eyes on Justice are:
- Justice at Stake’s poll on recusal.
- Interview with ABA Oresident H. Thomas “Tommy” Wells Jr.
- A new study linking campaign contributions to judicial decisions.
- A New York Times editorial urging impeachment of Texas Judge Sharon Keller
- A U.S. federal court decision to allow Wisconsin judges to engage in partisan activities.
- Editorials calling for the release of the Uighurs from Guantanamo
Click here to read this week’s edition of Eyes on Justice. To subcribe to Eyes on Justice, click here.